Most people have an issue with managing others. On today’s episode we talk about the process of moving into a managing position. We also give you the listeners an update on our projects and life in general.
We explain how the process of hiring full time positions can be a challenge, and we share our own experiences with the shifts of business.
Points from today’s episode:
- Jordan’s new productivity strategy
- Learning how to incorporate webinars in marketing
- How to ask for advice from peers
- Hiring project managers for AudienceOps
- Brian’s blog post “From Solo-Preneur to Manager-Preneur”
- How to become a manager
- The levels of managing
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.