We have an update episode today. We start with the general updates about settling into a new house and keeping up with our newborn kids. We also touch on a subject that any entrepreneur can relate too, how your interests and hobbies get neglected when you run a business. The rest of this episode is a discussion about our adjustments in both AudienceOps and Carthook.
The topics we cover today are:
- Why Jordan had to pull a previous episode
- Brian’s attempts to establish a routine
- Jordan’s impressions of a podcast from The Art of Manliness
- AudienceOps’ growing team
- Encouraging more open discussions between team members
- Carthook’s job opening
- Meeting the requests and demands of the customer base
- The process Brian is using to develop a new training program
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.