We welcome Rob Walling from Drip to the podcast today. Today we discuss how to navigate and manage the development process of a SaaS product. We all share our experiences with the excitement and frustrations of working with developers.
Launching a new product is hard enough, but when you factor in the time, energy, and troubleshooting that goes into a project, then the level of stress can be crushing. We discuss these stresses and how we dealt with them. Or in some cases how we’re currently dealing with them.
Today’s conversation points:
- Audience Ops Calendar update.
- Jordan’s update on Carthook.
- How to manage expectations and deadlines with a SaaS project.
- How to build a solid foundation for a product.
- The importance of communication in a development team.
- Having a back-up plan for features.
- The process of from concept to developer.
- Why you need a good user experience.
- Why you need a good user interface.
- How to cope with time constraints and milestones.
- How to resolve disagreements.
- When to pull the CEO card.
- How to change developers or on-board new developers.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.