2017 is coming to a close and Jordan and Brian are looking back on this explosive year. They also share their plans for 2018. Audience Ops and Carthook both saw tremendous amounts of growth this year. That growth has caused the guys to reflect on 2017 and the lessons they have taken away from the experience.
Brian has seen an uptake in sign-ups and Audience Ops has ridden a roller coaster this year. Brian shares what he learned from the sudden stop and go growth of the business. 2018 looks to be a major year for Audience Ops, Ops Calendar, and Productize.
Jordan has had a monster of a year. He is recuperating from a breakneck year with a well deserved slow down period. Jordan shares what this year taught him about team building and how he plans to fix some of the issues he noticed during Carthook’s major growth spurt.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The problems Jordan discovered when onboarding new team members.
- Brian’s surge in service sign-ups.
- Carthook’s Drip campaign disaster.
- Setting new goals and themes for 2018.
- The downside of sudden growth.
- Coping with wild growth and rapid plunge of business.
- Jordan’s tech issue in 2017 and how he plans to fix them.
- Productize’s new course launch in January.
- Jordan’s general observations about 2017 and 2018.
- Brian’s general observations about 2017 and 2018.
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.