It’s time for an update episode and we can say the new year is off to a really busy start for both of us. Brian is still traveling with his family and has some podcast interviews lined up soon. Jordan has returned home from Florida and has begun integrating new work habits into his routine. We both have an interesting update to share, but with different outcomes.
- Heading to Colorado.
- Preparing for Big Snow Tiny Con at both locations (Colorado and Vermont,)
- Just completed a Productized Webinar
- Launching a podcast series about Productized.
- Audience Ops had a great December, but has slowed a bit in January.
- Why Brian won’t do rushed jobs.
- Creating a bottleneck within the business. The team is trying to figure out how to fix the situation.
- Business was slow in December, but has picked in January
- Jordan and his team are reexamining their pricing and marketing strategies.
- Lessons from Predictable Revenue.
Mentioned in this podcast:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.