It has been a crazy couple of weeks for both of us. We took a break last week, but we are back and we’ve got some great topics!
Jordan spent all of last week fixing a product issue. It was hard, it was frustrating, and it showed him just how great his team could be. He explains what happened to Carthook and how the problem was resolved.
Brian is performing an experiment with his Productize course. He is reaching out to a cold audience. He shares why he felt this was the way to go and lays out how he plans to attract new customers as this experiment progresses.
Join us today as we discuss the reality of customer service. We talk about the importance of meeting customer expectations and doing it with a smile. We also dig into how to go about finding those customer expectations when they aren’t that obvious.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Brian’s webinar experiment.
- Jordan’s frustrating week and how he and his team coped.
- How price point affects a customer’s expectations.
- The Productize webinar ad strategy.
- How to make data work for you in an experiment.
- Brian’s results thus far in his experiment.
- How to cope with doubt in your service.
- When to decide to push or pivot.
- How to help customers find solutions.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.