We’re back with “Boo-strapped Web”. We’re behind the mic talking about stress, marketing, executing decisions, and guilt over new hire experiences. Lastly, we’re going over the latest news in startup financing, which could blow everything out of the water: rolling funds.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- New Hire Experiences
- New employee Slack introductions
- PoweredBySearch’s great online course/training for new hires
- SaaS = Chicken or Egg Problem
- Rolling funds
- Sahil Lavingia (Gumroad)
- Exemption 506-B, 506-B, and Solicitation
- Funding per quarter
- Better access to capital, on better terms
- Transparency will be key
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.