Today we talk about something that affects all businesses, churn. No matter how successful your business is, everyone deals with customer churn. Jordan has decided to tackle Carthook’s churn problem head-on. He shares with Brian how he and his team have gone “on the offensive” to keep churn low and still bring new customers into the business. In return, Jordan helps Brian sort out what exactly is going with Sunrise KPI.
Brian has been surprised by the response to Sunrise KPI. He is actively looking for feedback on the app and, he is trying to decide how far to take the development. He also gives the audience an update on ProcessKit and swears he will get back to it. And you Big Snow Tiny Conf fans will hear about how the Vermont session went.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Big Snow Tiny Conf.
- Jordan’s move to “offensively” preventing churn in Carthook.
- The lessons Jordan has learned about business strategy.
- The new process he and his team came up to put those lessons into practice.
- The current state of SunriseKPI.
- A ProcessKit update.
- The meeting that changed Jordan’s view on churn.
- Always work to make processes and systems the best they can be.
- How we calculate our churn numbers.
- The way Jordan identified the right candidates for his new churn approach.
- The 2 types of customers he is targeting for this new process.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.