We’re in a great mood on today here atf Bootstrapped Web. We’re talking about drive-in movies, apple picking, AirBnB’s, Twitter, and business updates. This episode is a bit of a topic potpourri is as we cover new features, hiring and interview processes, big picture visions, and building communities.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- ProcessKit fields and features
- Web developer updates
- Carthook’s newest app for Shopify
- Their new full-time, in-house product designer
- Switching ProcessKit marketing site to a static site to WordPress
- Static vs Dynamic
- The hiring and interviewing process
- The importance of culture fit and temperament
- Looking at the big picture and company design
- “What kind of company do I want to build?”
- Building an ideal community, and longevity
- Building relationships
- Snap Friday and current hobbies
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.