Brian and Jordan here! Like most of the US, we’re settling into the second week of quarantine life. As time goes on, it feels like this whole thing is going to last even longer than we imagined. Today we’re talking about COVID-19 and how it has affected us directly: mentally, physically, emotionally, and fiscally. We also talk about running laps around the house, marketing, and content strategies.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Compartmentalizing and staying away from the news
- Brian’s parents (and all of our parents)
- Jordan’s wife’s negative test result
- Thinking about the future
- Jordan’s grandfather’s wise words
- Jordan and Carthook’s past week
- Brian, ProcessKit, Product Highs, and AudienceOps’ past week
- Redesigning pricing pages, and marketing agencies
- Content strategies, and top-of-funnel assets
- Active online groups, social media accounts, webinars, and video chat meetings
- Showing versus telling on a home page, features page, and pricing page
- One week at a time
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.