Brian and Jordan are back for the third week in a row. We talk about their plans for the next couple of weeks (Slovania and BigSnowTinyConf). We also go through a few current and upcoming updates. We pose a few questions including, when you have a new product, do you take longer and make base features, or differentiate first? How do you feel about working remotely or working in a coworking space with other people? Do you hire an individual freelancer or go to an agency?
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Dealing with hurdles as an entrepreneur
- The great things about micro confs and small conferences
- Jordan’s team shifting and upcoming changes
- Brian’s timing with shutting off self-sign-up
- Brian’s new demos
- Brian’s new developer and small updates
- Jordan’s weekly demos: where are your shortfalls?
- Remote versus office work
- The resiliency of hard workers and keeping a balance at work
- Jordan’s buckets for Carthook
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.