Hey we’ve got a party episode with Rob and Sherry Walling from the podcast ZenFounder. We are going to discuss how to balance life with kids and entrepreneurship. We explore the common problems with living with kids and keeping a business going. We also discuss how entrepreneurship affects marriage.
Rob and Sherry share how they are able to keep their communication open. We also discuss how we ourselves cope with the struggles of keeping family and entrepreneurship in a fair balance.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The issues we have the public school systems.
- How to encourage entrepreneurship with your kids.
- How entrepreneurship affects marriage.
- How to leave work behind at the end of the day.
- Why spouses aren’t necessarily the best person to vent to or use as a soundboard.
- How kids change your goals and motivations.
- How to deal with burnout.
- How to make the shift from work time to family time.
- How to plan your week beforehand.
- The importance of giving your spouse non-kid time.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.