We talk about Big Snow Tiny Conf and team growth today. Brian had a great time up at Vermont’s Big Snow Tiny Conf and has some awesome take-a-ways to share. Jordan is growing his team and is getting ready for a big marketing push.
We both have some useful insights into team management and creating a successful product funnel. This is a good episode to see what goes into a product launch and how a project has several launches.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Big Snow Tiny Conf
- Kara Swisher on Tim Ferriss’ podcast.
- Tax season for Startups.
- Jordan’s new developer.
- Ways to structure team management.
- Josh Pigford’s latest blog post.
- Why we stopped consuming business advice.
- When we consume new business advice.
- Brian’s new developer.
- The benefits of hiring new team members.
- Brian’s advice for marketing to Jordan.
- Jordan’s Stave Ups talk.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.