Bootstrapped Web is now a 2-host podcast! Welcome Jordan Gal, as the new co-host of the show.
A lot will remain the same: The show will continue to be focused around bootstrapping a business online, learning through case studies and lessons learned by doing.
But we’ll also focus more on the takeaways and stories from what’s going on in our businesses day-to-day, week-to-week, and hopefully extract some actionable lessons you can use in your work.
In this episode:
- How setting an internal and external “date” to launch, helps you actually get there.
- How to leverage financial pressure to get to where you need to be (faster)
- How to use your competitive nature to push yourself further.
- How to use your creative nature to do great work, while shipping on time.
- How to be strategic about what to work on and launch in the next 12 to 18 months.
- And a lot more…