Summer is in full swing and we are back from our individual vacations. We discuss our businesses and our personal roadmaps for Carthook and Audience Ops. We vent about developing frustrations and we do an armchair quarterbacking session for ConvertKit’s new branding strategy.
Brian updates the audience on his coding education adventure. Jordan shares his experience with Stripe and their partner program. He also discusses a new website and funnel design he is exploring the Carthook team. Tune in for today’s episode about coding, branding, and moving in new directions.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Why Brian hasn’t set any goals for this year.
- Jordan’s frustrations about feature development.
- The new roadmap for Ops Calendar.
- Brian’s coding lessons and what he has learned.
- The difference between Rails and Laravel.
- Why Brian switched back to Rails.
- PHP vs. Rails and what it tells you about the business.
- Jordan’s feedback for Stripe.
- Armchair quarterbacking for Nathan Berry’s Seva.
- Carthook’s new branding strategy.
- Our mutual need for an educational product.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.