Returning champ, Jordan Gal joins me on the show today. This is the mastermind episode. Everything and anything related to masterminds, was talked about in today’s show.
Jordan and I are in a weekly mastermind group, where I’ve had the pleasure of watching him launch and grow his startup, CartHook from the ground up. By the way, you may remember our previous episode when Jordan and I discussed tips to move your business forward, and get to the next level.
But today, it’s all about masterminds…
In this episode
- What is a Mastermind Group? Why must you (fellow business owner) join one?
- What (exactly) do we get out of our weekly mastermind meetings?
- How should you start one? How did ours form? Tips for finding (the right) people for your mastermind group.
- Meeting structure, who talks when, and kicking it up a notch with “Gloves Off”.
- Meeting schedule, frequency, and “rules”.
- Tools and tech we use to run our Mastermind group.
- Jordan Gal’s business, CartHook
- Startups For The Rest of Us episode about Mastermind Groups (we didn’t mention it, but worth linking here anyway)
- The new (free) course I just launched, Content Marketing Automation
- The premium product to go with it, called Content Marketing Machine