Today we discuss how our respective businesses have begun on-boarding customers to our new products. The Shopify checkout app is growing and Jordan and his team are learning what makes the app successful. Brian has begun on-boarding clients on to the Audience Ops Calendar. We discuss what we’re learning from these processes and how that will change how we move forward.
Microconf Vegas is just around the corner. Jordan will be giving a talk to the event. He shares what has inspired his talk.
Some of the other things we discussed in today’s episode are:
- Lessons Jordan’s team has learned from Hiten Shah’s course.
- Should a customer support employee be full time?
- Why SaaS is so competitive.
- Why you can’t please everybody.
- The upcoming Microconf Vegas.
- Why Brian shut down Audience Ops Express.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.