Most of us are hovering around week 5 of the quarantine. How are you holding up?
Today we’re talking about the lack of barbers and salons, the state of the economy, trends in our businesses and what we’ve seen in the market, the latest news on Carta, and updates on our businesses. We also address our thoughts on the future of e-commerce economy.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Who is going to be giving you a haircut during the quarantine?
- The current state of the economy
- Brian talks about his company’s stats during the quarantine
- Carta’s 15% layoffs
- It’s always a bull market, you just have to find where.
- Jordan’s work on management at Carthook (and asking for help)
- ProcessKit new feature: automated KanBan view/options
- Defining audiences and how they will each see the KanBan feature
- Onboarding processes and going back to square one with potential customers
- Branding Productize, AudienceOps, and ProcessKit to be visually similar
- Is our fate tied to Shopify’s fate?
- Investments and stocks
- Publishing content for Productize
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.