Today we’re live and in a rush since Jordan has to take his kids to lunch on their off-day!
We talk about post-Halloween shenanigans, Brian’s 37th birthday (at least, he’s not 40), the stats and news from Process Kit’s launch, capturing the creative process, and Jordan’s code freeze.
We also talk about how to capture the creative process at its peak and how we can analyze that data to gain information for the future.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- ProcessKit Launch
- The difference in feedback from post-launch and early-adopters
- LastPass vs. 1Password
- New ProcessKit website
- Capturing the creative process
- The switch from open trials to application demos
- Brian’s webinar and his to-do list
- When to listen to resistance
- Code freezes
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.