MicroConf is just around the corner and we are ready for it! We share our excitement about the conference and encourage you the listeners to say hi if you plan to attend this year. Brian has an update about ProcessKit and he actually has a launch date! He also wants to bounce around some questions about pricing. If you have a suggestion for him let him know at MicroConf..
Jordan is reaching a new phase in Carthook. The team has started experimenting in customer account relations and vetting their customers for better quality in customer service and retention. He shares what they have learned from the process and what it means for current and future Carthook clients.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Taking some time off and traveling with the family.
- Here comes MicroConf!
- Brian’s ProcessKit update.
- The 3 resources that Brian has found the most useful for ProcessKit.
- Carthook’s non-active account experiment.
- How customers are reacting to the experiment.
- Coping with zombie customers.
- ProcessKit’s launch date.
- The decision to vet Carthook customers and improve churn.
- The pros and cons of various pricing models.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.