Brian and (a sick) Jordan are back talking about upcoming Halloween festivities, what they missed out on by missing MicroConf (in Croatia), their thoughts on SEO, product vs. marketing, new podcasting ideas, and the new ProcessKit website.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- MicroConf in Croatia
- The importance of SEO
- Brian’s marketing push and Launch Workshop (on November 5th)
- Focus on product or marketing?
- Producing videos for landing pages and onboarding
- The proliferation of bootstrap community podcasts
- Jordan’s idea of an audio version of Twitter
- “Choosy little b*stards”
- The new ProcessKit website
- Brian’s goals for the next few months
- Template marketing
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.