There’s a never-ending battle between Product and Marketing. Where to focus your time and limited resources? There’s never a straightforward answer, but it’s an issue we all have to address on a daily basis.
This week we’re diving into the subject.
Check it out:
- Continuing to focus on tweaking my sales funnel. Changed our “middle step” from consultation to register for a live demo (webinar).
- Updating credit card info on everything.
- I’m hacking the shit out of my outbound sales process. Very excited to let things run in February and measure along the way and then refine it moving forward.
In This Episode…
The balance between working on the product vs. working on marketing:
- How do you know the product or the marketing is slipping and needs more attention?
- How do you justify the investment into product when it doesn’t directly impact sales?
- Is one more important than the other?
- Focusing on your strengths vs. investing in weaknesses?
- How do you cover product or marketing when you don’t have the resources (money, time, skills)?