We are shying away from discussing goals or resolutions for the businesses this year. Instead, we reflect on how the bootstrapped world and business models have changed. A lot of approaches and marketing techniques have gone by the wayside in the last two years. We share our observations of how self-funding has changed as a strategy.
We also talk about the big D-word (downturn) and the real possibility that 2019 might be a major game-changing year for the economy.
Today’s conversation points:
- Our holiday plans.
- A look back at Brian’s 2018.
- Sunrise KPI is live!
- Jordan’s summary of 2018.
- Why we are forgetting about goals and resolutions.
- How the bootstrapped world has changed since the beginning of this podcast.
- What works in self-funding now.
- The current realistic expectations of the bootstrapping model.
- How VC funding is going to change in 2019.
- The pending economic downturn and how to prepare for it.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.