We’re back behind the mic and keeping the streak going during the quarantine. Today we’re updating each other on our energy levels on Day # Who-Knows-What of “quarantine life”, catching up on the latest news in our businesses, how we put pressure on ourselves, road maps, standards & communication, Shopify crises, and “sponsored ads.” Not to mention, Zoom poker nights, birthdays, and birthday bikes.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Help Founders (from Userlist): Get free advertising for your SaaS product on popular podcast shows — no hidden catch. Podcasters join forces to promote products built by their peers.
- Helpspace.io: Team inbox, multiple inbound channels and flexible self-service sites are only a few of the features why you will love HelpSpace.
- How we handle the guilt and pressure of multiple projects or multiple tasks
- Shopify’s API going down
- ProcessKit’s kanban board feature
- ProcessKit’s future feature: forms
- Jordan’s “People Coach”
- Standards and communication
- ProcessKit self sign-up trials
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.