We’re are both back after a couple weeks off the mic. Today we’re talking about therapy sessions, the amount of stress and pain in entrepreneurial careers, business trips, leaks and waiting times, solving puzzles, and sales. When is a good time to start removing yourself from different positions in your business so you can start focusing on what does need your attention? How do we deal with work-related stress when we’re the ones putting ourselves in those positions?
Here are today’s conversation points:
- “Therapy” with Brian and Jordan
- Recap of the last few weeks
- Personal and professional stresses
- Sales goals and removing ourselves from the sales roles
- Brian’s new AudienceOps salesperson
- Sales techniques and answering questions
- How do you do a sales campaign?
- Solving problems
- Brian’s new developer
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.