On this episode of Bootstrapped Web (dubbed the “anything but election talk” episode), Jordan and Brian go over Carthook’s exciting launch in the Shopify App Store and ProcessKit’s visual upgrade. Brian also has a couple of aces up his sleeve when it comes to high level changes as well as day-to-day uses for ProcessKit. Today the focus is all about what it means to satisfy customers: new and existing customers. How do you convert trial customers? How fast should you handle feature requests? How do you deal with the pressures put onto you by customers? How to show your constant level of progress but how do you filter customer feedback/expectations?
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The Carthook logo is in the Shopify App Store!
- Team morale
- Departments that need Jordan’s focus
- Updates, expectations, and reviews
- The limitations of being both the designer and founder of a product
- ProcessKit upgrades:
- To dashboard or not to dashboard?
- Email templates with liquid tags to increase the dynamic changes for these templates
- The pressure of “What’s next?” and prioritization
- The current competitive climate in SaaS
- Visualize Value
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.