Today we’re talking about a few tips that we’ve implemented in our lives that have had a larger than expected impact.
Brian’s inspiration for today’s podcast came from his plan to start running again. He’d always struggled and would start and stop, recently made a decision to do some research before he began again. He came across the “Pose Method” and significantly improved his running performance by making a few simple changes. He started to think about other ways small changes have made a big impact and today’s topic was born.
- Take what you have right now and leverage it
- Do a podcast
- Stand while you work
- Use technology to identify your best prospects
- Use your resources – take advantage of all of your advantages
- Wake up early
- Bulletproof Coffee/Bulletproof diet
- Charge more for your services
- Join a mastermind group
- Focus on one big initiative at a time
Separate planning from execution. Ask yourself if certain tasks are going to contribute to achieving the goal I set for this month or this quarter. Determine the big goals, what I am working on, what I’m not working on and go from there.
Mentioned in this Podcast:
We want to hear about YOUR hacks. Let us know what you’re doing. Send us an email, reach out on Twitter. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.