On today’s episode, we welcome Craig Hewitt and Justin Jackson to the podcast. Jordan is having some time away. On today’s episode Craig, Justin, and Brian all discuss how to build and keep a company on track. We discuss what drives us and what we’re working on at the moment. If you want to know how to plan a product or just try to set a trajectory for your business, this is the episode for you!
Craig is the CEO of Podcast Motor, a podcast editing and production service. Justin is the host of his own podcast Mega Maker 3000 and a teacher of marketing for developers. We all have great insights to growing a company and how we’ve been able to stay on track.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Justin relaunch of Marketing for Developers.
- Brian’s update on Audience Ops.
- Craig’s update on Podcast Motor.
- The lessons we’ve learned from starting and maintaining our businesses.
- Our long term goals.
- The disadvantages of working solo.
- Why businesses choose to keep their companies small.
- Justin belief in doing something uncomfortable for growth.
- How you can over-plan.
- Why you need to look at the bigger picture.
- The importance of visibility and building relationships.
- How to use evergreen content.
- How we use automation in our businesses.
- What keeps our ambition going?
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.