We have had some major decisions to make lately. Brian is working on ProcessKit and his self-imposed deadline is just around the corner. Now, he has to decide if he wants to launch a semi-ready product to his users. We discuss when is the appropriate time to release a product and if you can go back and build it afterward, really.
Jordan is exploring the world of financing. It has been an education, to say the least. He shares his discoveries and what perplexes him about the venture capital world. Jordan also talks about when to “play the CEO card” and get the projects you feel need to take priority higher on the list.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Jordan’s frustrating morning and when to play the CEO card.
- Brian’s update on ProcessKit.
- When releasing a product to users, when is it really ready?
- The pros and cons of the trial period pricing strategy.
- The lessons from MicroConf that helped Jordan decide on an offer.
- The concept of preferred shares, is this standard practice?
- The pros and cons of the venture capital option.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.