In this episode, we talk all about the things we do manually, which most might assume we have automated.
- September is a crazy hectic month…
- Pushing to launch my course, Productize, in October, so I’m hustling to write and shoot all the lesson videos in September.
- …And write 3+ guest articles on some pretty big blogs
- …And my employee is out on maternity leave this month, so I must do 1-2 hours of sales calls every day.
- …And I still spend half of every week home watching our 6-month old.
- As I mentioned previously, August was all about clearing my plate and laying out my strategy through the end of the year
- Well, my plate isn’t quite 100% clear but I do have my strategy set and starting to build the necessary momentum on it now
- In short, instead of splitting my time equally on a bunch of different projects, I’ve decided to focus on building a marketing machine for CartHook, and generating additional income with one big consulting client and that’s it.
- And a bit on the real-life side of thing, man did I go on a freaking entrepreneur rollercoaster this week. I found myself going from super high to super low over and over again and I really had to step away from
In this episode…
- The Why behind doing things manually, and how it helps you gain traction in the early days and beyond.
- Jordan’s manual cold email strategy that gained his first 20 customers for CartHook.
- Brian’s sales consultation strategy to get (and keep) customers on Restaurant Engine.
- The guys compare notes on manual onboarding.
- Manual dunning emails and cancellation process.
- And more of the nitty-gritty details that run our businesses behind the scenes!
- Paul Graham’s Do Things That Don’t Scale