This episode is all about thinking BIG. Jordan and Brian cover a lot of ground on this topic. From high-level life goals, to working smart on the ground-level.
- Clearing my plate after weeks of moving across the country so I can start to think strategically.
- Making big decisions about which area of my business(s) to focus on in the coming months: My SaaS, Carthook? My consulting company, BanyanTree? Or my Sales Funnel info-product?
- Went on vacation with my family… Nothing blew up with the business 🙂
- Validated that my audience on casjam.com is more interested in Productizing Email Course rather than my Content Marketing stuff.
- Now plotting my to-do’s to produce my premium course, Productize and launch it within 10 weeks.
The Main Event…
- How Brian and Jordan each chart out their goals and make decisions about what to work on (two very different approaches)
- We answer the question, what would you do if you had $1 million dollars in the bank?
- The 3-step framework for setting (and hitting) big goals
In this episode we talked about “Running The Numbers” as you think big and plan strategically. So Jordan, our in-house MS Excel wizard, put together a handy spreadsheet to help you run your sales funnel projections.
Subscribe to the Bootstrapped Web email list, and we’ll send you Jordan’s “Running The Numbers” spreadsheet, and you’ll get the show notes for every new episode moving forward.