Today’s Bootstrapped Web is going to be an up-date episode. We both have a lot to talk about with what we’re working at the moment. Audience Ops and Carthook have new products and we discuss what is working for our sales respectively.
We talk about transparency and some resources that will help you improve your sales game. So tune in for the latest developments in Carthook and Audience Ops and what you can expect in the coming months.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Why we don’t see the point to total transparency.
- When to ask for the credit card during a sign-up.
- Brian’s plans to redesign the Audience Ops website.
- Getting ideas from Ruben Gamez from Bidsketch.
- Jordan’s lessons from demos.
- Tweaking Audience Ops for a Resource Hub pivot.
- Brian’s plan for launching Calendar for beta testers.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.