Today’s episode is an update episode. Jordan tells us about finding his customer base for the funnel tool. Brian discusses how he is working with his developers on a new training product he is planning.
We discuss when to allow custom jobs and when to say no. We also discuss what challenges a young bootstrapped company needs to expect. Building your company is so much harder, than it sounds. If you are just starting out as a bootstrapped business, then maybe this episode will help you get an idea of what you’re getting into and the other challenges.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Our reactions to the Presidential election.
- Jordan’s new custom job, and how he’s preparing for it.
- How to fill gaps in your business.
- Brian’s new training program.
- Building a good foundation ladder.
- The challenges of bootstrapping.
- Jordan’s time at Tanner Larson’s Mastermind.
- Brian’s planning discussions with his developers.
- Advice about pricing and how to decide it.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.