Brian and Jordan are back and feeling a little better from last week. We’re touching on the coronavirus and how it pertains to the economy and how it affects our businesses and conferences in the near future. We’re also talking about the stories in our heads, having renewed energy about our businesses, positioning, prioritizing, and general updates.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Preparations for emergencies
- Jordan talks about the stories in his head
- Going back and listening to old episodes of BW
- Brian updates us on positioning
- Brian’s talks at BigSnowTInyConf and how he felt about it
- Rewriting web-copy and new/evolving features for ProcessKit
- Climbing “hills” and seeing progress and new hurtles
- The rise of Zapier
- The possibility of the economy getting derailed because of the coronavirus
- Prioritizing projects and elements of those projects
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.