We’re back after a two-week break. More specifically, a camping and Niagra Falls break. Today we go over two kinds of VC: vacations and venture capital. Not to mention, we go over ProcessKit’s newest marketing news, Ali Mese’s article on Medium, and our thoughts on positioning.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- How do you know when you need a vacation?
- Brian’s new purchase
- How often do you contact support?
- Positioning and building for additional platform integrations
- Ali Mese’s article on Medium
- Keyword research and other marketing ideas for ProcessKit
- Know who your best ideal customers are
- Jordan’s lessons in venture capital
“To Build a Business Empire, Own an Opinion, Not a Marketing Budget” by Ali Mese (published on Medium)
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.