In today’s episode we’re talking about socializing with family friends and work during the pandemic, as well as the latest news and questions on our minds about the current status of tech and the world. PokerStars, weekly stand-ups, Facebook, and what reopening might look like. The big question on everyone’s mind is: “How long is this going to last?” In business news, we’re talking about Brian’s new ProcessKit course, and Jordan’s views on hiring.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Facebook news
- Jordan’s most popular tweet ever
- Taking on more money and the possibility of hitting zero
- What is Clubhouse and why is it so big right now?
- Serendipitous audio conversations versus Twitter versus podcasting
- Private podcasts
- Interesting new platforms: Substack
- Updates on Brian’s new course about ProcessKit
- Jordan’s views on hiring
- Brian’s work on the sales demos