Two weeks in a row! How much can happen in a week? We’re back behind the mic today and we’re talking all about marketing and company culture. We talk about how straight forward the eCommerce marketing pitch used to be and about word-of-mouth marketing and what that can mean about your product. We also cover different company culture styles and what’s healthy when it comes to personnel changes, group lunches, and talking about the boss behind his back.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Sharing information with investors
- Leadership within a company and the changing of roles
- The advantage of positioning
- Training new members of the team and personnel changes
- Word-of-mouth marketing
- “What playbook are we supposed to follow?”
- What the paid media cost structure looks like
- ROI promises and faith
- The sales and marketing relationship in a business
- Various marketing techniques
- The new AudienceOps sales role
- Sales as a skillset and thinking like an owner
- Sports team versus family-style company culture
- How transparent should you be in a company when it comes to letting personnel go?
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.