We are back discussing our businesses and the progress that we have been making. On the personal front Jordan is heading off to Europe and Slovenia to work and hit the beach. Brian has been getting healthier with the BulletProof diet.
Brian has been recording new episodes for his Productized podcast. He is hiring one person to take care of the editing, shownotes, social stuff, and posting. He is also trying to make two videos a week. He is also launching the Sell to Strangers webinar for his funnel.
Jordan plans to get a lot of work done in Slovenia including writing a script for a webinar. He also wants to finish up the documentation for product including video. Jordan feels that he needs to go a little harder on his marketing and create more desire.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Brians Productized podcast and his video progress.
- Jordans list of things he wants to do for his business while in Slovenia.
- Writing scripts for webinars.
- Making a public calendar or roadmap to help hold yourself accountable.
- Education for products has two parts – how to use the product, and how to get the most out of using it.
- Using webinars for funnel content.
- How Click Funnels grew off the back of one webinar Steal My $17,000 a Day Funnel.
- Case studies and client interviews and the wins possible.
- Marketing to marketers for Jordan’s business.
- The project manager side of Audience Ops.
- Breaking down processes and putting the right people in the right positions.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.