Jordan and Brian are back with new podcasting gear and set-ups. Today’s topics cover a little bit of everything: from making quality content, to morale boosting Zoom meeting activities. They are also talking about Jordan’s experience working with Shopify, Brian’s 2021 goals for consistency, as well as a surprise nomination, onboarding and conversion, marketing and tracking, and niche podcasting.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Making quality content
- Friday snapshots, Spotify Wrapped Year in Review
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday wrap-up
- Shopify checkouts, quirks, and limitations
- Nomination for bootstrapper podcasts
- ProcessKit onboarding and the core of the product
- How to change from conversion to paid?
- Marketing and tracking from two different sources
- Paypal, what?!
- Focusing your marketing efforts; niching down
- Goals for 2021: consistency
- Podcasting in a niche versus having a wide audience
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.