What do you get out of conferences? Do you mute competitors on Twitter? How to you utilize Twitter as a budding SaaS entrepreneur?
After a brief hiatus, Brian and Jordan are back with some big news: Carthook was officially acquired! Jordan shares what details he can about the acquisition as well as the process and journey of the company.
They also talk about the upcoming MicroConf and what conferences can do for you. After all, they’re not just about networking, there are a lot of things gained when meeting with colleagues, competitors …and podcast listeners.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
- Carthook officially acquired
- Shutting down and selling the supported Shopify app
- A mixture of emotions after a crazy journey
- Unwinding after the stress of a trip
- What conferences can do to your mindset
- The energizing effect of conferences
- Meeting podcast listeners
- How it feels to be an anonymous company in a space with huge companies
- Competitors on Twitter: To Mute or Not To Mute
- How many people do you need for a startup?
- Access the gratitude
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.