How do you get rid of post-illness brain fog? How do you build company culture when you’re absent? What are your steps to shipping out features?
There have been plenty of changes with Brian and Jordan since the last episode: moving and changing environments, changing energies, and changing up routines. Today, Brian and Jordan are talking about what they do to stay productive, how their teams are forming and evolving, and what sales in 2022 looks like.
What else should we talk about? What are you hearing (or not hearing from us) that you’d like to know about? If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here.
- Productivity during tumultuous/chaotic personal lives
- Treating your company like a product
- Updates with ZipMessage
- Creating a culture for a team
- Replacing SEO
- Asynchronous updates
- Building our own community
- Announcing features
- Rally updates
- Building company culture when you feel too absent
- SaaS sales in 2022
- Building teams and laying out playbooks
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.