Today our friend and returning champ, Clint Warren joins us in a discussion about getting things done, and crushing big goals. It’s not same productivity hacks you read about. We’re working through real, day-in-day-out strategies and mindsets that help us do more, achieve more, and get from point A to point B faster.
In this episode
- Consuming vs. Doing… How to strike a balance between consuming stuff (blogs, podcasts, courses, books, etc.) and taking action in our business.
- How to start with the end in mind — setting big goals for the year or multi-year goals.
- How to stay on track with those big goals throughout the year — without getting distracted and going off course.
- Our monthly, weekly, and daily routines to keep us moving the ball forward.
- Keeping a balance… Home life, relaxation, recreation… How do we avoid over-working ourselves?
- Follow Clint on Twitter
- Previous episodes with Clint: Episode 16 and Episode 20
- Clint’s monster post on managing goals and always moving forward