Brian and Jordan are back with big news about both of their newest projects. Today they’re doing a deep dive into some of the mental struggles when you start something new. Some touchy-feely topics, some logistics, and back to touchy-feely topics: a typical Bootstrapped Web episode. If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave a message for Brian and Jordan on their ZipMessage account at https://zipmessage.com/bootstrappedweb.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Updates on Jordan’s secret product
- Feeling down and (surprising) external motivators
- What founders do and the meaning of being a founder
- The importance of compliments and empathy
- Updates, changes, and uses for ZipMessage
- Framework and patterns in successful niche SaaS products
- Three-phase process: enter, lean-in, all-in
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.