Brian and Jordan are rounding out 2020 by looking back and looking into the future. Brian talks about taking a break for the next couple weeks, ProcessKit updates, and looking back to see what he was wrong about when thinking about 2020. Jordan talks about a couple podcasts he was a part of, fun holiday parties, and minimizing risks of wasting hours. They also go over some final thoughts about the holidays, and what they plan on doing on their vacation.[tweetthis]“What were all the things that I was wrong about? In the last year?” - Brian [/tweetthis]
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Taking a break and the importance of stepping away
- What is burnout?
- Macro versus micro expectations for ourselves
- Podcasts that Jordan has been a part of lately (Greylock, Better Done Than Perfect)
- Looking back on 2020
- What happens in ‘21?
- ProcessKit updates: onboarding flow, new home pages, etc.
- Holiday parties (and possibly monthly happy hours) using GatherTown
- The process for validating products
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.