Brian and Jordan are back to back-to-back weeks before vacation and travel plans kick in because… It’s summertime! While Jordan deals with a minor lacrosse injury, they both gush over Matt Medeiros, and give updates on their latest business endeavors. They talk about the progress on the search for a media creator for both Rally and ZipMessage, hiring funnels and hiring hurdles, getting feedback, and ways to get out of a funk.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Matt Medeiros and the media creator role
- The technical side of ZipMessage
- Reading stats and getting feedback
- Getting out of a funk
- Completing tasks, self-induced stress, and forgiveness
- Figuring out the right workflow and the right people
- Hiring funnels, hurdles, testimonials, and role-specific adjustments
Mentioned on today’s episode:
Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull and Amy Wallace
Brian’s 2 positions open for applications:
Leave us a message here
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.