We are gearing up for the holiday season here at Bootstrapped Web. Jordan has a serious talk about self-care and knowing when to step back. Brian gives an update on ProcessKit and announces a new product.
Automation Guides is launching later this month. Brian explains why he decided to create this new product and his personal goals for it. We also have a discussion about how we handle “high priority accounts” and how we like to be treated as a high priority account (VIP) by other companies.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Hiccups in Jordan’s office move.
- ProcessKit update.
- Jordan’s frustrating day and knowing when to take a day off.
- Our holiday plans.
- The connection between good health practices and productivity.
- The launch of Automation Guides.
- What is Automation Guides?
- Why Brian is launching a new product now.
- Brian’s plans for Automation Guides.
- How Carthook deals with VIPs.
- Brian’s experience as a VIP and his preferences.
Resources Mentioned Today:
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review in iTunes.