Brian and Jordan are rounding out 2020 by looking back and looking into the future. Brian talks about taking a break for the next couple weeks, ProcessKit updates, and looking back to see what he was wrong about when thinking about 2020. Jordan talks about a couple podcasts he was a part of, fun holiday parties, and minimizing risks of wasting hours. They also go over some final thoughts about the holidays, and what they plan on doing on their vacation.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- Taking a break and the importance of stepping away
- What is burnout?
- Macro versus micro expectations for ourselves
- Podcasts that Jordan has been a part of lately (Greylock, Better Done Than Perfect)
- Looking back on 2020
- What happens in ‘21?
- ProcessKit updates: onboarding flow, new home pages, etc.
- Holiday parties (and possibly monthly happy hours) using GatherTown
- The process for validating products
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.