Brian and Jordan are both in flux between school, stressing over work, selling houses, and MicroConf. They summarize their chaotic couple of weeks and then do a deep dive on what content marketing will look like in 2022. Recently Aaron Francis (Tuple’s first marketer) talked about their $200,000 loan from Stripe and how he plans on publicly talking about how they will be spending that money. Brian and Jordan give their take on Aaron’s content marketing technique.
If you have any questions, comments, or topic ideas for Bootstrapped Web, leave us a message here
- The timeline for Jordan’s big move
- What’s it like to sell and buy a house in this market
- ZipMessage updates
- Changes on the website
- Surveys after signing up
- Coining “ZM”
- Perfect uses for ZipMessage
- Hiring strategists for SEO research
- Traction with Rally
- Conversations with investors
- The importance of honesty and “when” to be honest
- Looking for marketers
- Tuple’s marketing campaign
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.