Jordan and Brian are back behind the mic before Thanksgiving. Jordan talks about how great it feels to be unnecessary (at work) and various B-to-B and B-to-C marketing techniques. Brian talks about kits, his “new trialers”, and Processkit updates. They also talk about one of DHH’s Tweet-rants and what they’re grateful for.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- ProcessKit’s kits (process templates)
- Marketing techniques
- Brian’s “new trial” experiences
- Brian’s to-do list
- DHH’s rant on profit and funding
- Brian’s metrics dashboard
- More work with SunriseKPI
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.