Brian and Jordan are back before Brian leaves to scratch his travel itch. Today, they are talking about the things they can control (launching ZipMessage and Jordan’s new company), while also touching on a couple things they can’t control (vaccines and concerts). They also spend a little time talking about Josh Pigford’s amazing public journey, from exiting Baremetrics to starting his own company for modern financial planning & wealth management. How do you handle your professional persona? Are you an open book on your social media accounts? Are you strategic about what you post? Brian and Jordan discuss Josh’s strategic and surprisingly open discussions on Twitter and how they differ in their social media personas.
Here are today’s conversation points:
- The roller coaster of ZipMessage onboarding
- Finalizing copy and launching landing pages
- Audience Ops team changes and transitions
- The vision at Audience Ops
- Expectations, emotions, and performative reactions during Monday morning calls
- The importance of understanding the “Why”
- Josh Pigford’s exit from Baremetrics and his professional trajectory…in public
- Angel investing and asking for money
As always, thanks for tuning in. Head here to leave a review on iTunes.